- You may back-up, and store, single image(s) as necessary on a single server for archival, tracking or asset management purposes only.
- You may use the image(s) on product packaging or in any items for personal use or resale, including book covers, calendars, consumer merchandise (T-shirts, posters, art, etc.).
- You may use the image(s) on digital products where the image is not the primary product that is being resold (i.e. iphone apps or online or mobile video games).
- You may use the image(s) as design elements in video, film, or television broadcasts.
- You may use the image(s) in connection with your business or entity, e.g. corporate identity documents, letterhead or website mastheads.
- Sublicense, distribute, transfer or assign rights to the image(s)
- Copy or reproduce the image(s), except as specifically provided for in Permitted Uses.
- VECTORJUNGLE retains the full rights to the image(s), and therefore you cannot establish your own rights.
- Use of the images(s) as part of a product in any electronic format intended for multiple distribution, licensing or resale (i.e. digital scrapbooking kits for resale, print on demand products in e-stores like zazzle or cafepress, reselling images in shutterstock or istockphoto or independent digital download e-stores).